We know this. And now, it’s time to do it.As conscious servants of the greater good, we have put forth tremendous energy, expertise, resources, and preparation to arrive at a point of pregnant pause: “What now?” Among us, we know we have the reason, vision, power, and technology to create the world we’ve been calling for and dreaming, speaking, and writing about. Our biggest obstacle has been harnessing all this inspiration and energy to literally manifest the world we know is possible. As leaders, we sit with the question, “How do we lead a coordinated global movement of coherent and concrete world-building?”
An Invitation and Offering
Creating the New World, Inc. is embarking on a western U.S. tour in July and August 2012 to offer change agents and their communities a practical way forward—a way to unite and mobilize as a collective force shepherding the tangible creation of a world that reflects our deepest truths and highest aspirations as human beings. As a truly grassroots effort, we are seeking local hosts for a one-day workshop to share how we can, together, do just that.
If you would like to bring this opportunity to your community, and you are willing to help find a venue, promote the workshop, and assist with on-site logistics and local coordination, please read on and contact us.About the Workshop
This workshop is a special introduction to the Creating the New World world-building movement design intended for change agents and their communities. Its purpose is to inspire, empower, and coherently mobilize change agents to lead personal, community, and planetary transformation, and activate a coordinated global world-building movement. As a standalone workshop, it offers activities and tools for personal transformation, as well as opportunities for participants to apply their gifts and passions in a coherent way to create a bright future for humanity. As a preliminary component of the larger world-building movement it represents, the workshop is intended to orient, gather, and begin mobilizing people to literally create the New World.As participants, you’ll walk away with:
- A new perspective and exciting vision for your life, community, and world;
- Practical tools and powerful insights to fuel your personal and professional development;
- A clear line of sight between a world in crisis and an amazing new one, and a viable way to get there.
- A clear understanding of the connection between personal and planetary transformation;
- Practical ways to take your life, projects, and community to a new level of aligned action;
- Clarity about your power and role in creating a bright future for yourself and your world;
- A forward strategy for your next steps as an empowered world-builder;
- Opportunities to lead, co-create, and be a part of a coherent world-building process in which ordinary people create an amazing New World; and
- Hope for the future from knowing we have the reason, vision, power, and technology to create a thriving New World, AND a viable way to harness our collective energy for actually doing it.
During the workshop, we:
Benefits of Hosting
- Explore what’s happening in the world and inside ourselves at broader, deeper, and more meaningful levels than we typically do.
- Connect deeply with who we TRULY are and how we TRULY want to live, and with our power to create the lives, communities, and world that reflect that.
- Experience unifying energy, principles, and practices that have the power to unite us all in common purpose.
- Expand our concept of reality and the amazing possibilities this awareness brings with it, for our life and the world.
- Discover how interconnected everything is, how liberating it is to live with this understanding, and how to tap into fundamental forces of Creation to manifest the world we want.
- Recognize the possibility and promise of creating a whole new way of living in thriving, abundant communities, created without the limitations of our current, failing systems.
- Learn about and use a simple, powerful Creation Framework that harmonizes large-scale global creation, while empowering autonomous individual, organizational, and community development.
- Have an opportunity to co-create a cohesive world-building movement, create a global network of physical New World communities, and bring our individual passions and creations into the world on a global scale.
- Have fun!
Being a workshop host is a great way to empower your change agent or geographic community to create a bright future for all. In addition to serving the greater good with your proactive leadership, other benefits include:
- Participate free. Your program fee will be enthusiastically waived in appreciation of your leadership, time, and energy hosting the workshop (see “What Does it Mean to Be a Host?”).
- Open the workshop and assist in activities (if desired). If you choose, you are welcome to take a leadership role in opening the workshop and assisting with one or more group activities.
- Streamline your Facilitator’s Program requirements. Hosting a workshop is the first step in becoming a CtNW facilitator. If the workshop you host inspires you to pursue that path of awakening, engaging, and uniting people everywhere to literally create the New World, you will already have that requirement met and will be able to proceed directly to the Train-the-Facilitator component.
- Lead and be on the cutting edge. Change agent communities are longing for their next, powerful step to take. The world is screaming for a viable way forward. By hosting a workshop that can mobilize change agents to concretely empower humanity to move forward, you are demonstrating evolutionary leadership at the emerging edge of possibility.
- Create or strengthen your local Community Hub. World-building starts, continues, and builds momentum in community. If you have or would like to create a Community Hub where people can continue the world-building dialogs, relationships, and actions, hosting a CtNW workshop is a great way to start it with a solid foundation, practical tools, encouraging inspiration, and supportive community.
What Does it Mean to Be a Host?
Being a workshop host is easy. We ask only three things of you:1. Help find a venue for the workshop. We need a space with the following characteristics:
2. Help promote the workshop.
- Large, relatively square room capable of up to 40 chairs in a circle.
- 40 chairs.
- Natural light.
- At least one wall that is unbroken by doors, windows, chair rails, etc.
- Computer projector, and projection screen or wall.
- 2 flipcharts with stands.
- Space for small group work (either in room if space allows or nearby).
- Two 6-foot tables.
- Access to healthy snacks, food, and water (on-site or nearby).
- Nice, but not required: Microphone and sound system.
- Low- to no-cost usage fee.
- Send workshop flyer (provided) and registration link to those in your network.
- Share workshop link in your social networks (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Ning sites, etc.)
- Print and post workshop flyer in your local community.
- Talk it up! Word of mouth is an awesome technology.
3. Help with on-site logistics and local coordination.
- Print participant materials and help distribute them on-site.
- Coordinate with venue stewards on logistics (e.g. fees, parking, expectations, special considerations, directions to venue, etc.)
- Communicate with CtNW coordinators with questions, progress, and confirmation of venue availability.
Ready to Host? Have Questions? Want to bring a tour to your area? Contact Us.
Nancy Polend: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth Rogers: email@example.com.
Nahid Mokhtari: firstname.lastname@example.org.